This is Real Life Fit
I live in the world of real–the world of the practical and the imperfect.
I get busy. I get torn in multiple directions by multiple responsibilities. I get previous injuries or conditions that limit movement. I get being overwhelmed and not knowing where to start, but knowing you can’t stay where you are.
You don’t stay married to the Army for 15+years, enduring multiple deployments, living overseas with small children in tow, without really getting how crazy life can be and feel.
I’m Kate Whetsel, and I am a certified personal trainer and online coach. I’m 42, originally from Seattle (go Seahawks!) and currently living in Germany with my husband, two kids and yellow lab 🙂
My passion is in helping others–especially busy women–learn to find ways to fit exercise and better eating habits into their own lives, no matter how busy and complicated their lives might be.
What is Real Life Fit by Kate?
Real Life Fit was born from my own experiences of set-backs, challenges and come-backs, and a desire to make fitness work for, and fit into, the messy, ever-changing needs of all of our very real lives.
My goal, my mission, is to help develop and deliver fitness and nutrition systems that lend to long-term, sustainable change and success.
Our fitness and nutrition plans and practices should enhance our lives, not complicate them, because none of us live in a perfect 12-week-plan world (and, moreover, we shouldn’t expect to!).
Real Life Fit by Kate is about:
- Becoming stronger and more capable, inside and out
- Developing healthy mindsets about food and fitness
- Sustainable approaches to fitness and nutrition
- Developing better body image and acceptance
- Finding harmonious ways to make fitness fit into your life
What I offer:
- Fitness program design to meet your specific and unique lifestyle needs
- Eating habits and practical nutrition coaching and guidance
- Online personal training/coaching
- In-Person training, fitness and health coaching
Get Strong, Be Strong, Stay Strong.